OLC question in FSX Scenery List

cmitch81

I have recently purchased OLC NA Alaska and Canada and am confused about where and if it shows up in the FSX scenery list in the simulator.

I have showing (among other things):

Orbx!OLC_Europe1

Orbx!OLC_NAmerica1

Orbx!OLC_NAmerica2

Orbx!OLC_Base

and further down the list I see

Western North America

Eastern North America

Central North America

Western Europe

Eastern Europe

This is confusing me because I do not see a "OLC_NA Alaska and Canada" in the list. Also I never purchased an OLC-Europe. FTX Central DOES show OLC NA, but not a OLC Europe.

Just wanting to understand where it is and that it was definitely installed (which I am pretty sure it has been).

Thanks

cmitch

=======================

Thanks Stewart! I see it.

Does that mean the OLC_NorthAmerica1 and OLC_Europe1 entries on the scenery list are some sort of 'base' associated with another Orbx product like 'Global' (as I have not purchased a OLC Europe yet).

Cmitch

============

Hi Cmitch,

that's correct, ORBX!OPENLC_BASE, ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1, and ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1 are installed with Global Base. The first two contain files to better match the Global textures to the default global landclass file and the EUROPE1 entry contains the openLC EU demo for the Baltic states.

Cheers, Holger 

Posted in error twice.

Thanks Stewart! I see it.

Does that mean the OLC_NorthAmerica1 and OLC_Europe1 entries on the scenery list are some sort of 'base' associated with another Orbx product like 'Global' (as I have not purchased a OLC Europe yet).

Cmitch

============

Archived