Hi Everyone and happy Xmas :)

Was wondering if anyone can help me at all ? , I have just installed Prepar3d V3 and just installing all my bought Regions , but notice that some of the Smaller airfields and airports in the Orbx Products range are not listed as compatible with Prepar3dV3 such as Queenstown / Milford Sound for NZ South Island , also airports such as Sumburgh / Southampton / Old Warden , Elstree ect (smaller GA Fields) , they are listed as compatible with P3D V 2.4 but not 3 ?? 

does anyone know if these will be updated to Triple Installers ? or do we have to manually configure them or something?

Sorry for my naivety but Prepa3D is new to me as I mainly use FSX but decided to see what all the fuss was about...

Hi Dominic,

Orbx are being very good at going through their products and updating them for P3Dv3, by far the best response from any scenery developer out there from what I've seen. Obviously they have a lot of products to get through so you can either be patient and wait for them to update all their products (I assume they will do everything in the fullness of time) or try and install the P3Dv2 versions and deal with any issues you may encounter.

At this stage I'm holding off so I can't comment about any issues you might get!

Cheers,

Dan.

Hello Dominic,

In due course all the FTX products will be updated with new installers to include P3D v3.

This is a large task but you can visit this page to see the ones that are complete.

You might care to bookmark it for future reference.

If you have already bought them, when they are ready you will be able to download the

new installers from your FSS account page.

Thanks for the quick reply guys ! really appreciate it and I thought that this maybe the case that we will have to wait , but Im happy to wait Orbx Scenery are without a doubt the best on the sim market ! so its well worth my wait and look forward to updating my airports :)

Wishing you both a merry xmas ! 

Am waiting also... bought all the Aust airports years ago ... they seem to be concentrating on U.S.  ...  forgotton the original people who supported tbem in their early days. Will just keep waiting for all Aust airports ... their 1st line of products  (they may have forgotten ) 

Archived