Southern California look´s not right?

banjoman1960

Hello,

the roads and the way the scenery show in the pics, does it look right?

2u5f8js.jpg

119t9mt.jpg

js25gn.jpg

qyu6ah.jpg

16gzp6u.jpg

also the sim stutter and get bluries

the textures at the most places in that scenery look not right,maybee it is mess up?

when i look at the pics on the webside,and see wat i get it must be wrong...........

sim is p3dv3 gtx680 3770k at 4.6

switch regions after install,set to na,latest liverys also install new

cheers ralf

Hi Ralf,

I see that you have number of other FTX Regions already so you should know how "generic" landclass urban areas with the "baked-in" roads appear in the sim? In short, there's nothing wrong that I can see in your screenshots.

The error message is a bit odd though as the correct folder path should be \ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Texture\365f MAS. It's part of the Orbx Libraries so you could try re-installing the current set from our support page.

I assume that you've only installed add-ons with proper P3Dv3 installers and didn't use any migration tools or other "tricks"?

Cheers, Holger

11 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Ralf,

I see that you have number of other FTX Regions already so you should know how "generic" landclass urban areas with the "baked-in" roads appear in the sim? In short, there's nothing wrong that I can see in your screenshots.

The error message is a bit odd though as the correct folder path should be \ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Texture\365f MAS. It's part of the Orbx Libraries so you could try re-installing the current set from our support page.

I assume that you've only installed add-ons with proper P3Dv3 installers and didn't use any migration tools or other "tricks"?

Cheers, Holger

Hello Holger,

thank´s,i want only check if all is right,when you fly over pnw you do not notice this as much..........

i will install the libs again.............

i do not use migration tools,but i have some airports in pnw copy over from p2dv2,but they work great,and also central works fine ..........so i think there is no error.

i also get very bad performance in the LA area,i get 6-12 fps,when i uncheck all stuff in the box i get 19 fps,but the sim  stops a lot for seconds............

settings at the last test are the minimum wat the manual read..........

at KFHR payware i get everywere 26-33fps at very high setings,so when i read the posts about this KFHR,i think my system and performance is ok............

shit happens,when all scenery has the right installers,i make a complete reinstall for p3d and also update.......,maybee then is all ok.

most i fly in pnw,and there is all ok as it is now..............

wat is the best way to remove Southern California from p3d,then i install it in fsx,i want not install in 2 sims,because of the waste of space on the drive?

Thank´s Ralf

Archived