SCA KLAS elevation issue

Bert Pieke

Hi Bert,

this type of issue typically happens if another add-on for that airport uses a different altitude but has higher display priority than our version. Please run a Windows Explorer search of your entire sim directory for all .bgl files that include KLAS as part of their names -- search term *KLAS*.bgl -- and post a list or screenshot of the results with full file and folder names.

See this similar recent thread: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/107783-kors-elevation-issue/?do=findComment&comment=970703

Cheers, Holger 

Did everyone who tested this, have Vector installed?  I am beginning to think so..

KCRQ and KEED have the exact same problem..

Maybe I should rename every SCA elevation adjustment from .OFF to .BGL..

All my other regions have a section of entries that are .OFF though, so I wonder..

To the Orbx team.. Should I?   Or is there a "better way"?

Hi Bert,

as mentioned by Nick all of the FTX-SCA elevation adjustment files in \Scenery\World\scenery should have .bgl extensions (they are installed that way) and only switch to .OFF if the user selects Global in FTX Central without the hybrid checkbox. Not sure why your files should all have .OFF extensions but cycling to North America should do the trick.

Cheers, Holger

Archived