Problem involving YMLT

teecee

I have just finished a complete reinstall of Prepar3d V2.5, with many dozens of payware and freeware addons, but my "home base" and favorite airport YMLT will not install.. I get the following response.

cannot create the following folder

ORBX/SCRIPTS

This file exists, and all the previous addons are in there.. Help please. Teecee.

8 hours ago, teecee said:

Thanks Gumby.. I lived in Westbury and later in Carrick for many years..Worked in the TAA city office after a long spell at the airport.. Teecee.

Ah I think I remember you telling me once before. A little has

changed I guess in L'ton, the airport has undergone some work. A new

under cover parking area ,although it reminds me of an extra large carport, and this week

opened a new shopping area inside. Business is booming out there.

cheers

Gumby

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Indeed, I am sure you´ll be surprised by the terminal building, my friend...:

IMG_2587.jpg

I thought this photo was a screen grab from the Sim!!! Orbx sceneries are soo good that some times you have to llok for a while to work if its real life or our beloved pretend world! I was thinking those people flow look amazing I do not recall seeing them before, ohhhh thats a real photo. Good luck with your issue I have just move to P3D and also have many old addons I want to make work. I guess atleast we can look fotward to new once when the do not work!

1 hour ago, teecee said:

I must have missed this one Gerold.. So this is the terminal as it is today? I truly thought the picture you posted was a screenshot.. Teecee.

Indeed, that is the 2015 look. Quite a change, isn´t it?

Must I remember my suggestion to get this updated as an Orby payware? I´d be in the challenge for being amongst the first customers.

Well that photo had me fooled. My last flight was 6 months ago

returning from Transplants in Melbourne, maybe I had more on my

mind at the time and didn't notice.That would make for a great Orbx

update. I think I'll get my eyes checked again. :blink:

cheers

Gumby

Archived