Scenery going AWOL

Aussieflyer38

Hi Guys, can someone help me with this please (pic attached). I keep getting chunks of scenery blocked out  no matter where I fly. I had this problem a long time back and somebody came to my rescue and gave me a fix, unfortunately I can't remember what it was. Thanks for all help.

Don 

scenery fault.jpg

Hi Don,

I can't offer any specific help but those light blue tiles are indicative of resource exhaustion meaning the sim doesn't have the free cycles to load any ground textures at all. Try lower slider settings or a different aircraft. Also, if you have made any tweaks to your config files it might be a good idea to start again with a clean cfg.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger, I'll try your suggestions and see how I go. Funny thing is, I didn't have this problem before my crash, and re-installing on a new HDD without any other files to conflict, I wouldn't have thought I would have any problems,  well not this sort anyway. I'll try the lower slider settings and see if that helps. The cfg hasn't been touched, and it happens with all a/c. Another thing I forgot to mention, is it normally but not always happens coming close to cities and airports. Again thanks.

Don

Archived