Lancair problem

stubby2

I did not know where to post this so I put it here.

I purchased the Lancair IV P some time ago for fsx. I have not used it in several years. I downloaded the patch ver 1.3. However there appears to be a graphics issue. A number of the instruments are blank or appear as black boxes

I am running windows 7 64 bit and use Nvidia gtx 550 ti card. Drivers are up to date.

Hello Henry,

Are you or are you not running FSX with the Direct X 10 preview in Display Settings ticked?

Did you install version 1.30 from your Flight Sim Store account or did you install just the patch

from the freeware page?

I cannot replicate your error in Direct X 9, Direct X 10 or Direct X 10 Fixer mode.

The aircraft panel looks the same in each of them.

I would recommend obtaining the full installer from your FSS account and re-installing the aircraft.

11 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Henry,

Are you or are you not running FSX with the Direct X 10 preview in Display Settings ticked?

Did you install version 1.30 from your Flight Sim Store account or did you install just the patch

from the freeware page?

I cannot replicate your error in Direct X 9, Direct X 10 or Direct X 10 Fixer mode.

The aircraft panel looks the same in each of them.

I would recommend obtaining the full installer from your FSS account and re-installing the aircraft.

I am not running fsx with direct x 10 preview. I originally downloaded ver 1.3 from the freeware page (Orbx page) . I just did a reinstall from my FSS account and I still see the same problem.

Archived