Unexplained errors in NZNI over populated areas

Using the newly installed P3DV3 version of NZNI I've been getting reproducible errors which appear to be a crash, but aren't actually crashes (see screenshot).  These happen mostly over populated areas, such as Auckland, Rotorua and Tauranga.  I never flew over these areas in the P3DV2 version so can't compare them.  

The screenshots show the area in black where the errors are occurring.  Haven't seen any other reports of this happening so will be interested to see if anyone else can reproduce.

NZRO.jpg

NZTG.1.jpg

NZAA approach.jpg

NZTG ss.jpg

I think these objects seem to crop up very occasionally all over the ORBX world. Sometimes, if an area is being updated for other reasons (or it's a very new area) then they get fixed, but I don't think the "older" areas get them removed. I've seen posts (somewhere) that tell you just how many objects are placed by hand - even in an apparently small area like NZ - and it's *massive*, so there's bound to be the odd stray. I think I've also heard the NZNI/NZSI have a much higher proportion of manually placed objects than other areas ... so I'm truly grateful!

Adam.

Archived