Odd (trees?) object in NZSI in both directx version

Hello,

After long time of use box FSX i switched to FSX SE after reinstallation my Windows 7. I have PNW and NZSI installed with patches. During first tests I encountered known black square objects problem on dx10 preview. I followed forum suggestions and fixed it by Steve's shader fix 3.2.3. First launch after fixing looks ok at the beginning but later I realized that column of black objects turn to green/textured but in closeup looks odd. It looks like crossed plain sqares textured as tree and it seeded very dense. I switched off dx10 preview but despite  colour change this objects persist. Now I have doubts if the issue is not related to object library or something not related to dx10 problems? I found also such objects on one of PNW scenery too. Last time when I used this scenery I ran on FSX box and much older libraries.

Please help me to fix it or find article related to. I checked forum many times but haven't found different to black sqares issue topic related do strange objects.

My orbx details:

REGION
New Zealand South Island FTX NZ NZSI New Zealand South Island V1.3 PATCH 003 July 2014
Pacific Northwest FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 008 February 2014

AIRPORT
2S1 FTX US 2S1 VASHON ISLAND VERSION 1.1 - June 2010
74S FTX US 74S ANACORTES AIRPORT VERSION 1.00 - 13th October 2011
7WA3 FTX NA 7WA3 West Wind Airfield Version 1.00
KHQM FTX NA KHQM BOWERMAN AIRPORT VERSION 1.0

OTHER
Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 151108 8TH NOVEMBER 2015

DX9.jpg

DX10.jpg

Hi,

The items in your two pictures are new Zealand Box-hedges or Windbreaks, if you raise your autogen tree levels you'll find they are a solid line of trees (possible in NZ due to the highly optimized 100% custom autogen), it was the only way we could design hedges that followed the terrain correctly

Some examples of the real world type here:

1764328.jpgP5130925+protection+hedge+kiwifruit+plot

And how it looks in sim

JxZGKq_5.jpgR0q5tY_16.jpgC270DR_61.jpg

Archived