Scotland FTX EU SCO Scotland 1.30 - November 2015

AIRPORT
KHQM FTX NA KHQM BOWERMAN AIRPORT VERSION 1.1

OTHER
FTX Trees HD FTX TREES HD VERSION 1.00 APRIL 2015
Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 151108 8TH NOVEMBER 2015

UNCATEGORISED
FTX_OLC_AA FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013
FTX_OLC_EU1 FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013
FTX_OLC_EU10 FTX openLC Europe Region 10 (UK & Ireland) Version 1.00 - July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU2 FTX openLC Europe Region 2 (Scandinavia) Version 1.00 - July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU3 FTX openLC Europe Region 3 (Russia) Version 1.00 - July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU4 FTX openLC Europe Region 4 (France) Version 1.00 - July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU5 FTX openLC Europe Region 5 (Turkey) Version 1.00- July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU6 FTX openLC Europe Region 6 (Germany) Version 1.00 - July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU7 FTX openLC Europe Region 7 (Mediterranean East & West) Version 1.00- July 2014
FTX_OLC_EU8_EU9 FTX openLC Europe Region 8 & 9 (Iceland) Version 1.10 - June 2014
FTX_OLC_NA1 FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

My scenery library order is setup as http://imgur.com/QJHChiJ

The problem apperated after installed orbx vector, england, scotland and norway. Global base and the europe LC were working as expected before that.

The problem continues but with a slight variation (the airport in the original screenshot is MYAW in the bahamas, which still has the problem  shown before), now the european airports are not under water as before. Some of them do look weird but are flyable. 

I put the  Vector AEC  entry third from the bottom up in the scenery list, then I ran the Vector elevation correction tool.

Is there anything else I can do to get  elevations be correct again?

OK - I took the painful measure of reinstalling everything from scratch (incl. prepar3d) so I did a full re-install, including deleting the original prepar3d folder, then installing it on a different folder just to discard possible path related issues. The problem I experience always happens just after installing FTX Vector, all the other addon/plugins work as expected without FTX Vector. I ran the AEC tool but it doesn't do anything to fix the issue.

Hi low_flier,

There is nothing that prevents that things are right!

A question: After you run AEC Configuration tool in the right hand column (Disabled) are there ICAO codes?

If there are files there, all right! The installation is ok.

"My Traffic" should be below OLC block.

See an alignment example:

LIBRARY-FTX-OLC-MESH-VECTOR-POSITIONSjpg

Cheers,

Voyager

Hello low_flier,

Thank you to all who have helped thus far, when you have your Library entries correct as mentioned above, please post each issue in a separate topic complete with exact coordinates so I can send them on if indeed they are a Vector issue. Many thanks.

Please read this post. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70448-please-include-latlong-coordinate-and-screenshots-in-bug-reports/

Thank you all for your suggestions, here's a pic of my scenery library entries http://imgur.com/lDHe5kt (Vector AEC is third from bottom as expected but not visible in this pic)

"A question: After you run AEC Configuration tool in the right hand column (Disabled) are there ICAO codes?

If there are files there, all right! The installation is ok."

Yes, I have ICAO codes on both sides. I tried finding one the broken airports MYAW on the lists (left and right lists) but it wasn't in either.

It is important to note that the issues are (likely) not related to MyTraffic as they only appear after I install FTX Vector. If I remove Vector, the issue dissapears.

Also, the european textures are "wrong", some tiles have the wrong texture (a green square patch on a mountain top in the swiss alps).

The coordinates of one of the broken airports (MYAW) are http://imgur.com/O0SIqhr

Looking forward for your suggestions to fixing this.

Hi low_flier,

I saw your Scenery Library, all very good! However, regarding to this issue in MYAW only the Pilot's staff can fix it.

On my PC I also see the same issue. See:

M2015-11-30_17-40-52-310.jpg

Then, as Richard instructs above, you can open a new topic in this forum, indicating the issue at the airport and its ICAO code in the case MYAW. For example: "MYAW, airport and facilities moved on the sea." Or any other that is to your liking.

Cheering slightly, the fix may come in the next Vector update.

Cheers,

Voyager

Archived