Pago Pago no people flow or libraries

teisco

Installed latest P3Dv3 Pago Pago installer. also installed latest P3Dv3 libraries and still no people flow in sim. I checked the file dll in Lockheed Martin P3Dv3 folder under Appdata iin my User section and the path was correct to the dll in my P3Dv3 folder. I also used the moduleinstaller in the Orbx folder and it was correct. I have installed these two items three times now and no luck seeing the extra planes and people at Pago Pago while sitting at the main large parking area near the cannopy. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="Launch">

<Descr>Launch</Descr>

<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>ObjectFlow</Name>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow_P3D.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Addon Manager</Name>

<Path>bglmanx.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>RAASPRO</Name>

<Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>A2A Feel</Name>

<Path>Modules\A2A_Feel.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>AccuFeelMenu</Name>

<Path>Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>

<Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>as_connect</Name>

<Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

There will always be a static airliner in the spot on the right of the terminal, either a 767 Hawaiian airlines (mon-tues-wed-thur) a US Navy P8 (fri-sat-sun), or a US Airforce Hercules during the night, and there will always be a Twin-otter and BN2 islander parked in front of the baggage terminal during the day, all these items as well as the flags, windsocks and peopleflow are all time-controlled by Objectflow

Without Objectflow you will still have lights, but they are extremely dim and only illuminate the light-globe, because the long-range light component is displayed via Objectflow

I would like to see a screenshot or two of the terminal area, I can tell you then if your objectflow is on or not because currently it does not appear to be working.

Well now I feel like a complete idiot. I did not realize this was all time controlled. I have been testing this at night so I set it to daytime and everything is there. I really am sorry about wasting your time with this but I also really appreciate all the help I get from you guys on this forum.

For me Pago Pago is the ultimate scenery and I am so very impressed with it. Also  buddy came over awhile back (he is 82 and I am 72) and saw me using this scenery. He said it was amazing and that it looked like the scenery he saw when he was on the islands for the A bomb testing. He went home, bought PD3 and then next bought Pago Pago. 

What a great product and the best service one could ask for. Now I am going to to fly a bit, thanks.

paul grubich

Archived