Whitehorse (CYXY) Elevation Issues

ba43

Hello,

I need some help please.

I own FTX SAK. I've recently installed FTX Global, Vector, NA Open LC, and FS2010 Global Mesh FTX Edition.

Flying to CYXY, Whitehorse, I now see this:

cyxy00.jpg

I ran the AEC tool inside the Global Vector Folder, As you can see by my file folder image below, inside the Global Airports folder, it shows that there is a de-activated CYXY, but still shows an active one as well? And I still see the sunken airport in P3D v2.5. and this happens even if I put an .off extension on the still active file you see above the de-activated one?

cyxy01.jpg

I see also that the FTX SAK edition of CYXY is active as the North America region is currently active in FTX Central but I still am sunken below the terrain at CYXY?

cyxy02.jpg

Any advice on this? I don't have UTX or any other Mesh files that I am aware of active.

Thank you,

Brad

Nick,

Thank you sir. I selected CYXY from the left hand side "Enable" in AEC, then moved it to the right hand side, "Disable". Now it appears correct again.

Looks like I was unable to grasp what the AEC editor does. By "enabling", I am actually "activating" the Global/Vector elevation data for that airport that should only be active if I didn't have North America active in FTX Central with Southern Alaska..

By disabling, I de-activate the Global/Vector elevation data so that the North America region with SAK active takes precedence.

Now when I select Global w/hybrid in FTX Central, what will that do to the currently disabled CYXY? Will it re-enable it? I'm guessing here that it will so that the Global/Vector Elevation for CYXY then takes precedence over the North America one?

I think.

Brad

Archived