FTX Central Error

BrettT

I am using P3DV3 and when I go into FTX Central to switch back to global or to any other region I get an error that says the "simulator is running and to please close the simulator to make any changes".   This error persists even after a reboot.  I am using Win 10 and presently have FTX PNW, PFJ, and CRM and AU

Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brett

Here is the code for the diagnostic report in FTX centra

otdad5c47d3ee1699b1c9cfc0a9faa239b

Hi Ben,

When I type it as listed above in the cmd prompt it doesn't show anything but when I just type tasklist it shows prepar3d but only a very small process (something like 4k)

This only shows in the cmd prompt window and not in the list if I pull up task manager in windows

Just wanted to give an update.  I tried to use taskkill to close the app without any luck with a /f switch.  I was told that access was denied despite having full permissions.  I then tried uninstalling and reinstalling FTX Central and this didn't help the problem.  It just made it so that I no longer was able to select any region.  Finally I thought I would try rolling back the system to a previous date and in the process notice that Win 10 still had some updates waiting to be installed so I thought.....why not.  I applied the updates and after that FTX Central works as intended. 

Archived