Islands of Hawaii

elmucki

Personally I would rather they focus on more continental USA & Canada fat regions. If you have global it is nicely covered. There is also some good land class that would enhance. Also there is tons of freeware and payware photo scenery you can turn on and off. I have the suite of FS dream team Hawaiian airports so it's all good.  

I wish Orbx would jump on this to as none of the other scenery creators have completed the Hawaiian Islands that I am aware of. Hopefully the Lower half Open:C NA will be good enough. Would also be nice to see some airports done for this popular area. If anyone knows which developer is updating their existing version to a new version as stated above and if Orbx has no plans for it I would like to know who they are to check it out.

On 11/18/2015, 8:20:10, fltsimguy said:

Personally I would rather they focus on more continental USA & Canada fat regions. If you have global it is nicely covered. There is also some good land class that would enhance. Also there is tons of freeware and payware photo scenery you can turn on and off. I have the suite of FS dream team Hawaiian airports so it's all good.  

I agree. Would like to see the "Southern" Rocky Mnts. to fill out that aspect of what Orbx has done in NA.

I use a photo real version of Hawaii and it is good except sometimes its airport runways do not line up with the "base" runways which is distracting... but I have notice that with all of that vendors Photo Real scenery. It, and wanting to fly low sometimes, was one of the reasons I have pretty much switched to Orbx. That plus all the great airports!

cmitch

===================

Archived