KMRY

electrongod

Thanks very much for that, that's great.

It's a little hard to tell from your shots (another one from a higher altitude "overlooking" the airport would help, in addition to the shots you've already taken), but a couple of things that might be worth trying:

1. What version of FSX are you using? If you are running in DX10 mode, try disabling that for the purposes of fixing this problem. 

2. Some other users have had elevation problems at KMRY, most have been fixed by re-installing FTX NCA again. 

3. Do you run any addon AI programs such as My Traffic? If so, let me know which one(s) you use, as these sometimes cause issues. 

4. What are your system specs? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

If I may interject an observation:  From the looks of the scenery on the far (western) horizon, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP doesn't have FTX NCA installed, or the installation is corrupted somehow.  That view of the hills west of KMRY just doesn't look right.

Stew

Using Microsoft Flight Sim X, not steam.

No add ons.

OS is Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

Proc is Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @2.40 Ghz.

3 GB RAM.

Radeon R7 240 Graphic Card.

Thx Jarrad and Stew, what a great forum, nice, helpful, and patient folks for Newbs like me!

Jarrad,

In my add on folder i do have files. They are .bgl files. Is this a possible issue?

I reinstalled FTX NCA again and it reported error messages for trees? Pine, Palm, etc...

Is the problem here between the keyboard and the chair?

Thx, Frank

G'day Frank,

There's a couple of possible problems what I can gather from your screenshots. Try these couple of things out;

1. Most important - regarding your original FSX installation, have you installed the patches that come with it? ORBX software requires FSX to be fully up-do-date, up to Service Pack 2. More information and download links can be found here. This *should* solve two of your problems - the tree errors, and the misplaced water bodies near the airport. Note - if you have the FSX Acceleration Pack installed, there isn't any need to install SP2 as it's already included. 

2. Once you have FSX up to date, run the NCA installer again - I recommend doing this as it will re-install the trees that you are having problems with, and fix any elevation problems you are having with the airport runway. 

3. Following this, download and install the latest ORBX libraries, which you can find here. Once this is installed, open FTX Central v2 (link will be on your desktop), select and apply the North American Region. This will ensure your sim is setup to display the NCA (and any other US region) correctly. 

Let me know how you go with these steps. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

PS - No need to worry about the .bgl files - these are filetypes that include all our scenery information.

Archived