Activation code

MELPH

Hi

I am a long term user of Orbx products (airports, openLC, Vector, Global).  A serious system crash means I am reinstalling all my products plus FSX on a new drive. Before uninstalling all my add-ons, I am gathering togeathe the serial numbers so that I can re-install on the new drive. I cannot trace where I purchased openLC (europe) from? My normal sources (flighsimstore.com and FSpilot.com) I have gone back through my account hostory and I did not purchase openLC from them (although the rest of the orbx products did go through them).

Is there a way, using my email address, that an admin could email me my serial number? I can provide screen shots of FSCentral showing I have Europe installed, pluss below is a log which shows it is install..

FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 131027 27th October 2013

FTX EU EGHI SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT VERSION 1.10 - August 2014

FTX EU EGPB SUMBURGH AIRPORT 1.00 MAY 2014

FTX EU ENG England v1.00 - 14 Nov 2012

FTX EU SCO Scotland 1.10 - May 2014

FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.10 September 2013

FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.20 October 2014

FTX openLC Base Region Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Baltics Demo) Version 1.10 - September 2013

FTX openLC North America Region 1 Version 1.00 - September 2013

I am really worried I am going to lose Europe scenery if I cannot trace the serial number

Many thanks

I don't think you can have purchased OpenLC Europe from anywhere other than

the Flight Sim Store.

As a matter of fact, OpenLC Europe is not in your list of products installed.

You did buy it? (just checking).

If you can supply me with just one order number, it will start with FSS, I can check

and see if it is a recorded purchase at your account.

If I can't find your order perhaps you might raise a support ticket there and see

if they can find it for you.

HI

One purchase number = FSS0284957 (EU England, the first orbx product I purchased)

THanks for your quick replies - I know I have global Vector installed and Global base as well as well as EU England and EU Scotland (pul a couple of orbx airports) as I have found the email receipts \ logged into the FSS system (I have bought nearly everything through them). But no Europe LC? Im 100% sure I bought it as I can remember along time ago first installing EU England (May 2014) and then when making flights into Europe being so diaspointed in the change of scenery, that I immediately improved it with I am sure openLC Europe - am I getting confused here? I can see I purchased GlobalBase in June 2014.....would this have improved the scenery?

When I open up FTX Central I have listed on the left "FTX GLOBAL" and on the right "Europe" (which is ticked as this is where i fly) - does this show I have openLC Europe installed?

Still trawling through hundreds of emails trying to find a receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

If I have not got it installed.....who knows at this moment int time..... but if not, what will openLC Europe improve for the sim? With Vec tor and global base already installed do I need openLC? Will openLC change \ improve the regions Enland \ Scotland I have installed?

Many thanks

Hello Mark,

Please check your messages.

FTX Global and Vector will have vastly improved what you saw in Europe.

OpenLC Europe improves again by re-arranging the Global textures to reflect

much more accurately the actual topography.

It has no effect upon your FTX regions.

OpenLC Europe has only ever been available from the Flight Sim Store.

The rest of the information you require is stored at your account page at the

Flight Sim Store.

Click on My orders\View my registration details.

Archived