AYKO elevation issues

B77X

I just purchased the PNG scenery. Installed it, then the mesh, and the libraries file. I have no other scenery installed. After the install I ran the Orbx Global AEC scanner. What is wrong with my elevation of AYKO?

tpv02Je.jpg

Hi,

Our APX only has a single start point and no flat dirt runway, there is also no airport there in default-FSX so you must have an addon somewhere for this location, try searching for AYKO, AYKP and KKD

Do you use MytrafficX or similar 3rd party AI addons? if so make sure to disable those and see if you still have the issue

Hi,

Our APX only has a single start point and no flat dirt runway, there is also no airport there in default-FSX so you must have an addon somewhere for this location, try searching for AYKO, AYKP and KKD

Do you use MytrafficX or similar 3rd party AI addons? if so make sure to disable those and see if you still have the issue

That was it. There were left over files in my addonscenery\scenery folder from the old Airports PNG package at avsim. They used KKD so I didn't find it. I thought I had removed them all. I guess the old packages for the PNG area are not compatible with your scenery. Thanks!

Now is it possible to have a runway and more parking since the AI traffic visits this airport? Or is it not possible because of the slope in the runway to set the runway and parking spots in the afcad?

Excellent,

You will want to remove any of those 3rd party APXs that cover the Kokoda track bush strips, as you will end up with dead flat and unrealistic runways, another one to look for is Manari: MRM AYMA MRI, as I have seen some folks with the flat-dirt runway there too on occasions :)

Now is it possible to have a runway and more parking since the AI traffic visits this airport?

Not without losing the realistic sloping runway, we dont send AI here with the FTX AI pack, our AI pack services AYPY and the 20 enhanced regional PNG strips

Excellent,

You will want to remove any of those 3rd party APXs that cover the Kokoda track bush strips, as you will end up with dead flat and unrealistic runways, another one to look for is Manari: MRM AYMA MRI, as I have seen some folks with the flat-dirt runway there too on occasions :)

Not without losing the realistic sloping runway, we dont send AI here with the FTX AI pack, our AI pack services AYPY and the 20 enhanced regional PNG strips

Ok thank you again. Great scenery package, I'm late to the party but really enjoying it

Archived