Orbxlibs

theav8r

Thank you both gentlemen for your replies.

In my Scenic Library, FTXAA Airports is at the top followed by FTXAA Orblibs, then all the individual airports.

The reason for my enquiry was some time ago when I was downloading an update, I seem to remember that it was advised to also update the latest Orblibs and to ensure it was placed in a particular position.

(I can't remember now what that was),

What is the best way to know when updates are available, apart from checking the website from time to time, and also is it necessary to download the latest Orbxlibs if you haven't added any new airports?

Many thanks, Kurt

FTX Central 2.0 will always tell you about updates and provide a link. Libs should always be the latest and reinstalled after any updates. However, if you are updating more than one scenery in a batch, simply update or reinstall the latest libs

as the last thing you do.

Sherm

I everyone.  I'm trying to install the latest Libs with Central V2 but even though it goes through the entire install nothing is showing in the scenery list and central v2 is not appearing on my desktop.  Has anybody else had this problem and if so how did you fix. I'm running FSX Steam

many thanks...Mark

Archived