taxi ways covered (PNW NRM)

Jarrett

Hi guys,

this happens in P3Dv2 if you either don't have the corresponding FTX regions updated to the current service pack level or are using third-party airport facilities files originally made for FSX.

First thing to do is to check, either in FTX Central v2 or on the support or individual product pages, that your regions are up to date: https://www.fullterrain.com/

Cheers, Holger 

Thanks Holger for your answer,

I've bought all the regions many months after the last service pack was published, thus, I supose are all up to the date.

Also my Orbx library was updated to the 150815 version... The wrong texture is still here :-

21094450973_ff3c203c8a_b.jpg

I can live with this problem, if it can't be solved.

Kind regards.

Hi Jorge,

I've bought all the regions many months after the last service pack was published, thus, I supose are all up to the date.

That's an incorrect assumption because we don't necessarily update the main triple installer every time a service pack gets released. Thus, for example, the current triple installer for EU ENG is version 1.3 meaning you still need to download and install the Service Pack 4 from https://www.fullterrain.com/product/eng

Again, FTX Central v2 should show a red box next to the product's entry if an update is available but not yet installed.

That being said it's always possible that one or two airports slipped through the P3Dv2 conversion process. What airfield is your screenshot taken at?

Cheers, Holger

Hi,

I can confirm the issues at EGPE and CYLW, I've also encountered them at other airports (e.g. KMAE, O17). I had a quick look in ADE and it's the "Draw Surface" issue in all cases. The property was apparently ignored in FSX, so it went unnoticed, but it now seems to have effect in P3D2.

HTH,

Tym

Hi Holger this is Jarrett. I downloaded the Kelowna update and that fixed it. I also downloaded the update by saying that my P3D was FSX with the path editor (or someting like that). Thanks for the help (again :))

Thanks!

-Jarrett 

• 1 year later...

Archived