Trees on the taxiway at EDDF

Juanvito

Hello, I'm seeing the taxiways around 7L/25R covered with trees. I'm using the freeware addon by Ray Smith, found on Avsim or Flightsim (this runway isn't in the default airport). Here's a pic:

http://imgur.com/6YyBJbS

Disabling OpenLC for the region fixes the problem, so that's why I'm posting here (could it be a Vector issue?)

Any help would be appreciated

Here is the order of my scenery library, if that helps

OrbxLibs

OpenLC regions

Time zone fixes

Addon airports

Addon non-airport sceneries

FS Global Ultimate mesh

SceneryTech landclass (for the parts of the world where there is no OpenLC yet)

Default stuff

I don't think the location of the mesh in the scenery library matters. Also, I used to have the OpenLC entries lower, they were moved up when I installed Alaska/Canada

The Vector folders are around the default stuff, ORBX!Vector_AEC is below the base folders (only above Default Scenery and Default Terrain), and the other Vector entries are above them.

I don't think the location of the mesh in the scenery library matters. Also, I used to have the OpenLC entries lower, they were moved up when I installed Alaska/Canada

The Vector folders are around the default stuff, ORBX!Vector_AEC is below the base folders (only above Default Scenery and Default Terrain), and the other Vector entries are above them.

You'll have to move the OpenLC entries back to where they belong, as per the user's manual for OpenLC NA Alaska-Canada.  You could be correct about the mesh entries, but the OpenLC entries have to be moved.

Stew

If you have access and know how to use ADE, use the autogen exclude polygon.

If the trees are still appearing then what ever is causing it is above Ray Smiths EDDF in the scenery library order.

I have been trying to fix this adding airport backgrounds for a while with no success, but I just noticed that ADE allows one to place specific landclasses near airports. I did that in the affected area, and it worked! :)

Thanks for the help.

Archived