Redding file:- Westsim_Redding_Downtown_04.dds? Zip file.

anfield ace

Hi Guys,

Advice from Jarrad, I'm Just reinstalling Redding Airport, and I've found an extra file (as above) I downloaded, and I can't remember why, or were, this file shoud be installed to, or even if I need it?

Thanks,

It is indeed a texture file for KRDD, located under KRDD/texture.  Mine is dated 2/24/2014 7:39 AM  683 KB   Yours?

Hi Rob,

Found the original forum topic dated the 13/4/15, answered by Jarrad, it's a replacement texture file to be placed over the original file re: a problem at Benton with a roof fault, I'll just extract to my Texture folder, because in my re installation with the latest triple installer, I don't have this original file any how.

Thanks for your help,

G'day Mal, you've beat me do it - looks like you have everything ready to go with the new install. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

Yep, installed this morning, everything is fine, I purchased this airfield on 1st release, originally on day of release...and when I reinstalled the triple installer first time in Mar/Apl, I downloaded this extra file, but when I had to reinstall again this week, I couldn't remember why!...another senior moment I'm afraid! (LOL)

Cheers,

PS:- Enjoyed your chat on AirDaily X the other day...brilliant...

Archived