PASV elevated? Normal?

Jack Sawyer

Hi Jack,

Are you or have you installed  "FTX: Global openLC North America - Alaska - Canada". As PASV Sparrevohn LRRS Airport  would seem to be located in that part of Alaska, I don't see any Vector or OLC products listed in your sig, so assume you are looking at a FSX default situation with FTX Global Base textures autogen + TreesHD like mine in the picture below.

I do not have UTX or any FTX OLC / Vector products, also no enhanced mesh like Global2010 or FSGenesis. Do you have a Mesh product @ a higher resolution than default? Do you have your mesh resolution @ 5m suitable for Orbx regions & most Orbx airfields?

So Just using FTX Global base / FSX default in this area gives me this picture below. (Just for comparison)

740b532b4db98e967ce3ee99182025b5.jpg

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the reply Nick. I tried manually disabling and also noticed what you mention, not before struggling with a lot of warnings to delete some files from Vector folder.

Is there a way I can still use this airport then? It is quite unique and NA South Alaska doesn´t seem to cover it.

Can we fix it, please?

Thanks for the support again

• 1 month later...

Archived