KEGE Live Stream and Interview at AirDailyX

ADX.jpg

G'day all,

If anyone is interested in checking it out, our good friend D'Andre from AirDailyX will be hosting a live streaming of Eagle County Airport today. For those that haven't picked up a copy of the airport yet, it will give you a good opportunity to check out the scenery in a live-play format. In addition, I'll be there to join in - so it's a good opportunity to ask any questions about the project or scenery design in general, or of course to (gently) heckle if you wish! 

Start time is a little over an hour from the time of this post (Start Time 1700Z), and we'll be live for approximately an hour or so. 

Hope to see you over there!

Cheers,

Jarrad

AirdailyX Website

Direct Link to Twitch Live Feed

Jarrad,

Whilst I have viewed these live streams in the past, I'm afraid your reputation precedes you and I no longer need any convincing or marketing to purchase any of your work!

You have done too good a job. KEGE was purchased on day of release.  ^-^

Jarrard - Excellent Interview and thank you for answering all my questions that I had asked on the chat.  I had a very similar handle on twitch.

I will be buying KPSP, KSEZ, and KEGE all in one shot in few weeks (once I get my next paycheck...lol).  Will keep you posted. 

Just enjoying KJAC so much at this moment.

Archived