KEGE Parking positions

Ezajaz

I've just purchased KEGE and I love it. Very detailed, very nice airport. 

There is just one thing, the parking positions are off. My start position is left from the parking center line and so are the others. Tried to see if something is conflicting but haven't been able to find something yet.

Your advise would be appreciated.

Jeroen

BTW Jeroen, I came upon this online convert/editor that doesn't require any download or installation! It's called "Fix Picture" and the actual link is: http://www.fixpicture.org/I AM NOT plugging this freeware for any reason other than an attempt to help anyone who's interested in a quick, convenient, image file converter/editor so they can post their screenshot BMP file in the forum as a jpeg or png.

I am not affiliated with, nor do I benefit whatsoever from these freeware names. I'm actually genuinely surprised that the online editor exists myself! 

As a photographer/printer, I own some of the more popular, (if not expensive), image editing software like Photoshop, On 1 and Nikon Captue NX2. However, the fastest batch file converter I've ever had, (and I've had it for at least 11 years), is the freeware XN View. However, even though it's free, it does have to be installed to some extent, (they have "light" versions).

That's not the case with this Fix Picture program. I don't no if fixpicture.org can batch convert, (I tried converting a jpeg to a tif and that worked great), but you can't go wrong with the software when it comes to ease of use and no downloading!

Anyway, that's all I can offer on the subject. I do plan to buy that KEGE airport by Jarrod, it looks fantastically real-life!

FWIW,

Rich

MR Administrator: Please feel free to delete this post if you prefer, I just thought I'd note this online option to make it easier for those who needed to post screenshots but I certainly understand if it's deemed to far off topic. ^-^

You're welcome, Jeroen!

Wow! I can see what you're talking about now! I seem to recall having an issue like this in a different airport over a year ago but I don't recall if it was even an FTX at that time.

I don't remember exactly what the solution was back then but I believe it was easy to fix, (something like a corrupt download or maybe an installation where I forgot to disable the anti-virus security first).

I'm sure it won't be hard to fix and the developers will have an answer for you soon. 

Rich

Hi again,

As for the lateral displacement of the aircraft at gate 1, could not replicate.

As can see in the screenshots, I did other initial staters,  and everything was ok.

2015-9-1_8-22-20-419.jpg

2015-9-1_8-23-47-445.jpg

2015-9-1_8-25-24-406.jpg

I think you should try this setting below and see how it looks.

01-09-201508-27-21KegeBoingconfig.jpg

Cheers,

Voyager

G'day Ezajaz,

Welcome to the forums :)

The most likely cause of the misplaced parking is a conflicting scenery component from another package - specifically an APX file. Common causes of this are AI packages - do you use MyTraffic by any chance? If so, have a read of this topic on how to disable the correct file. 

Secondly, you are able to remove ghost shadows in your screenshots by ensuring that you disable the appropriate "shadow" option in the control panel - see Voyager's screenshot above. 

Let us know how you go. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

I have followed your instructions and I am happy to tell you everything is solved! I am enjoying the scenery so much it is a shame to ever leave the airport.

Thanks to all participants for taking the time to answer me and for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated.

Jeroen

Archived