Trees HD Textures mot loading

vegasjon

Hello all:

I'm having issues getting TREES HD to load in FSX- I've tried installing twice, installed libraries afterwards, ensured that TEXTURE MAX LOAD is either at 2048 or 4096, I tried running the Texture Max Load Editor from FlyAway Simulations, edited the fsx.cfg file manually, etc... I don't know what else to try. FTX Central 2 shows it installed, and I also ran the FTX Aero application and checked to make sure the TML settings are at least 2048... I ran P3D with the same TREES HD load and it works fine. 

What seems to be missing is the tree textures as well as any seasonal colors- no matter what season I choose the trees and related scenery are always the same. I do have REX Texture Direct running on the FSX side, so perhaps that is overriding the texture settings? Any thoughts or something i may have not tried yet? Thanks for any suggestions you can send!

Hi Ben:

Yea, I applied group and also tried switching between Global and North America, then Oceania, then back to Global and did the apply group each time...As far as the log file, did you want me to email it to you? Thanks for taking a look at this by the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived