Objflow DLL error in FSX SE

Hello, I´m getting this error message when using fsx-se:

---------------------------Error---------------------------Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third-party software program (add-on): Name:  Dynamig Object Placement Version:  1,0,10,2            Company:  <Unknown> File:  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\O...\ObjectFlow.dllDo you want to run this software (not recommended)?To avoid seeing this message in the future, uninstall this program or disable its ability to start when running Flight Simulator. For more information about third-party programs, contact the publisher or see http:\www.fsinsider.com.---------------------------Yes   No   ---------------------------

If i click yes, fsx crash. Verified the update thru the ObjectFlow updater:

"Current version: 1.0.10.2
All ObjectFlow modules are up to date. No update needed."

I´m not using any BETA program thru Steam. Just an up to date fsx-se install.

So when we can expect the update to go with this error message?

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the answer. It crashes if i click on the "Sim" -- Yes -- button to allow fsx loads objectflow.dll. FSX just close after that. No log in windows event viewer.

If i´m using the correct version why i´m getting the warning message everytime i run FSX?

img01.jpg

Info: I have P3D 2.5 running with FTX sceneries too in the same system without problems.

Hi Ed! I did a test here and removed all the entries of objectflow.dll from fsx.cfg and fsx-se detected it again. The error message is gone now.

The error message started when DTG pushed the last updated but got it rolled back after some glitches. Maybe something stayed wrong in my system.

Anyway, can close this topic now. Sorry about the useless topic!

Archived