Cannot install OpenLC Alaska-Canada

hkterry

While installing the OpenLC Alaska-Canada, an error message " FSX\Orbx\FTX_OLC\OLC_NA2|Scenery\OLC_NA_REG_BI_CAN_AL_CVX_?BGL    A decompression error has occurred (#2026)  Unknown decompression error" came out on the screen and stopped the installing process.

Please advise what's wrong. 

Hi Ed

Many thanks for your quick response. I followed your advice when the error message came out, just pressed the ignore button and the installation continued until completed. It is now shows in FTX Central 2.

Cheers

Terry

Hi Ed 

After the installation of OpenLC Alaska-Canada, when operating airport in that areas, there are missing tiles and misplaced tiles in these areas. Furthermore, I found the OpenLC raised up to the top in the FSX Scenery Libaraies. Please advise how to solve this.

Thanks

Terry

After the installation of OpenLC Alaska-Canada, when operating airport in that areas, there are missing tiles and misplaced tiles in these areas. Furthermore, I found the OpenLC raised up to the top in the FSX Scenery Libaraies. Please advise how to solve this.

Thanks

Terry

Check this topic:  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/101952-tiles-missing-misplaced/

Hi Ed

Thank you for your quick response. Finally the OpenLC Alaska-Canada ran normally, no missing nor misplaced tiles was noted. I have done the following to make it good :

1. Opened FTX Central 2, followed Manual Page 10, set FTX block above all OpenLC entries.

2. The reset the regions in  FTX Central 2, changed Global to North America and then back again. (as mentioned in this -- Check this topic:  http://www.orbxsyste...sing-misplaced/ )

3. Copied the aforesaid file in your reply #6 to the scenery file as said.

4. Ran FSX to the questioned areas and found all normal.

Hoping this can solve other simmers' problem.

Cheers

Terry 

Archived