Trees all over the runway.

Logjam

I have re-installed FSX under windows 10. It was a friendly experience. Everything worked fine. Except when I installed my copy of PNW blue, I get trees all over the runway at CAR3 (Lillooet) It doesn't occur anywhere else. I uninstalled the CAR3 software, but the default scenery is the same. I place the ORBX scenery at different priorities, still the same whatever I try. It's only after uninstalling the ORBX software do I get the tree free experience. However, the overall experience is ok if I disable the crashes into scenery objects button in FSX. So I am ok with taking off through the trees for now. Anyone havve a clue? Thanks.

Holger, I have installed someone's car3 (Lillooet) BC airport software. I also have UTXCanada as well as Orbx pnw blue. I have tried all ways, but I get these massive trees on the concrete areas. I boiled it down to the Orbx because it only appears when I activate that particular software. The trees appear on the default scenery too when Orbx is activated. I'm not that bothered really, but it would be nice to pin it down.

Archived