Going to bed now, I am done... for today ;)

Jay Kae

Hey all,

After 40 something hours being up and living through the release of AU BLUE, I am finally going to go to bed lol I just wanted to thank John and the team of course and specifically Adrian who sorted out every single issue that arose when it came to the purchase, also Wolter of course, who was there at the moment of launch and helped like a maniac as well! Today has been the day I had been dreaming of for the better part of 20 years, to fly over OZ in the Sim as it should look. That day has come, the revolution HAS started. I especially want to thank all customers who had problems and remained calm while we were trying to fix the issues that had risen. Thank you to all for buying the product and supporting a true OZ team, both OrbX and FlightSimStore.com are Australian owned. Now, it is pillow time for me, I will talk to you tomorrow people, enjoy the Revolution in the mean time !

Well done guys, I would be pretty confident in saying that the majority of simmers in Oz would be comfortable in owing you and your team a debt of gratitude...

Thanks guys,

You guys deserve every nuance of praise you get, this is a masterpiece of work and you should be bloody proud.

Hell i bought it twice by accident and i don't think i even care to fix it :) Just enjoy your reward (which in the short term may be a good 8 hours sleep) :)

Archived