Loading softwear

Hi Mike,

A few things to check -

Do you already have Global Base?

Did you install all parts of OpenLC EU?

Did you install the latest Orbxlibs afterwards?

What do you mean all parts of OpenLC EU. 

In my P3D v2  Scenery Library I just have ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1.  Are there others?

John

What do you mean all parts of OpenLC EU.

In my P3D v2 Scenery Library I just have ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1. Are there others?

John

Hi John

OpenLC EU comes with four installers East, West, North and South that you install separately.

I have downloaded FTX Global open. I can't get it to work. It opens on my desktop, but I can't seem to make it work. It is loaded into my FSM X program, but when I open that program, nothing has changed.

Any ideas?

Mike Z

Hi Mike

I'm not sure I understand what is your problem, including the product (Global or OpenLC EU). So clarify please :

What is the exact name of the file you downloaded ?

Did you extract the zip into a new folder and what did you get ?

Dominique

Hm...are these payware? I did not buy FTX landclass. Are the four installers with the payware? 

But I have EUROPE1 landclass - where did it come from?  I downloaded versions 1.10 .exe and 1.15 .exe files and ran them,

John

Dominique

Hm...are these payware? I did not buy FTX landclass. Are the four installers with the payware? 

But I have EUROPE1 landclass - where did it come from?  I downloaded versions 1.10 .exe and 1.15 .exe files and ran them,

John

OpenLC EU is a specific payware covering the whole Europe in four installers (including Western Russia and Turkey, EU is a misnomer...) on top of Global and Vector. I supose that  your Europe1 Landclass came with another OrbX product (Vector ?).

Thanks, Dominique, if you click on the 'show' at the bottom of my post you will see my FTX purchases.

I do have Vector so perhaps this EUROPE1 landclass came with it.  I must admit to being disappointed with FTX in Europe - now I know why!

Vector brought you the shorelines and networks but if you want to have OpenLC for a better rendering of the ground below. This is not the fat region level of details but it really made a difference where I've flown so far: all of Southern Europe, France, Turkey, Germany.

OpenLC EU is a specific payware covering the whole Europe in four installers (including Western Russia and Turkey, EU is a misnomer...) on top of Global and Vector. I supose that  your Europe1 Landclass came with another OrbX product (Vector ?).

Dominique,  Hmm...I thought the Europe 1 Landclass came with FTX Global Base, but I could be mistaken.

Dominique,  Hmm...I thought the Europe 1 Landclass came with FTX Global Base, but I could be mistaken.

You may very well be right Stewart, hence my question mark after Vector.

Our fellow simmer Michael did not come back to this thread, I suppose he has solved his problem...

Hi Mike,

A few things to check -

Do you already have Global Base?

Did you install all parts of OpenLC EU?

Did you install the latest Orbxlibs afterwards?

Actually I was wrong. I have Central. I am flying in the US only. Sorry about not getting back to you, but have been tied up. I'm slowly learning how to use the software. Thanks for responce.

Mike Z

Archived