Re-installing FTX

spacecam

Hello

Recently i had some issues where FTX regions (South Alaska) was not showing correctly, for example Whitehorse (CYXY) the river/lake that runs beside it has half dissapeared and trees and fields are over where the lake should be, other issues includes lakes completely gone and replaced with trees and fields

so changing things and trying other bits has got me in a complete mess is there a way i can uninstall all the textures and just start again? If i try and re install a region again it doesn't do it correctly and the installer completes in 10 seconds saying that its all done

Thank you

I7 4770K

8GB Ram 1600MHZ

Nvidia 770GTX 4GB

ASrock B85

Win7 64

P3D V2.5 

It may be that your terrain.cfg has become corrupt.

Here is a topic which explains how to repair that.

The installer checks the file conditions of your installation

and if it finds no errors, it doesn't write them again, which

is why it takes so little time.

Thanks for the reply tried that and no success, so i did a fresh re-install of P3d 2,5 and installed South Alaska, when i go to Whitehorse CYXY there is no river next to the Airfield, in FTX central North america is ticked and in the scenery Library FTX NA SAK is there at the top

Any ideas 

Thanks

OK installed Libs and libs is now at the top, but still same its almost like its the default scenery that is showing...

So today i uninstalled P3d 2.5 and re installed my FTX regions but FTX central wasn't deleted it remained on my desktop is that ok? Also i am supposed to have FTX central 2 aswell? 

Archived