All was fine Then this...............

Redtail

Can anyone help with this problem. I am using FTX England and Scotland  and I have a few ACG RAF airfields in both areas. All of a sudden this happened2015-7-14_10-49-40-987.png

If I change to the default FSX terrain I get this2015-7-14_10-55-36-32.png

What can I do to rectify this or will it have to be a new install !!!! ????

Hello Bruce, The only thing I had done prior to this was change from another airfield to the one shown.The previous one was all in order.I had been changing between the two airfields testing aircraft sound files.The previous day i had been doing similar things but graphics glitch did not appear then?

I had the same issue a few months back and just went for a complete new install to remove and clean out some add-ons. All has been well until now ,and I don't really want to have to do 

the same thing again :wacko: 

Bruce, This problem happened yesterday but still is present today. There appears to be no problems with other programs when I run them.

I did try the corrupted terrain cfg solution mentioned in another post but this did not have any effect. 

Yes, Wolter I have done all that. Everything was working fine until I changed to a different airfield and it then changed.All my third party addons work normally without any problem.

All Orbx products are all also up to date.This was a pic taken just prior to the graphics glitch2015-5-6_12-2-10-979.png

As you can see all is fine. Could it be a corrupt terrain cfg? It cant just be Orbx related because the same applies using default FSX scenery/terrain.

Wolter, I have just done some more tests.Default FSX scenery,removed all Orbx entries in FSX library default scenery in FTX Central 2 and this is the result2015-7-15_10-59-59-529.png

It would appear that it is an Orbx issue.I will try the repair terrain cfg to see if that alters anything.If not I am assuming i will have to remove Orbx and re install England,Scotland and Wales again.

To all who have tried to help. I re installed Orbx EU England into my FSX library along with Orbxlibs  and selected Europe in FTX Central 2 and all is well again.Clear terrain and textures just as it should be.

So what caused all that I do not know. At least if it happens again I will know what to do. 

Thank you for taking the time to try and help me.

Archived