a comment on a new trend on airport design

dominique

Isn't flying a desk, while sitting in an armchair, pretending to be a pilot kinda nonsense? But very entertaining ...

I think the suspension of disbelief goes a long way to dispelling the nonsense, otherwise we wouldn't keep coming back to the armchair and our favorite airplane(s).

Stew

I think the suspension of disbelief goes a long way to dispelling the nonsense, otherwise we wouldn't keep coming back to the armchair and our favorite airplane(s).

Stew

Personally, it's only when I click "Flights->Exit" that I remember that my name isn't St. Exupery after all... ;)

I love all the eye candy, and the experimentation that pushes the Immersion factor further along.

I really love seeing bird flocks flying around some of the airfields...gorgeous...however, personally, I could do with less ducks quaking while on approaches to riverside/delta/marsh adjacent fields...really...can anyone actually hear a duck quacking while in a real operating airplane in flight,or even idling on a taxiway??? I'd think that even at bird strike distance it would sound more like Crack than Quack. :D

I love all the eye candy, and the experimentation that pushes the Immersion factor further along.

I really love seeing bird flocks flying around some of the airfields...gorgeous...however, personally, I could do with less ducks quaking while on approaches to riverside/delta/marsh adjacent fields...really...can anyone actually hear a duck quacking while in a real operating airplane in flight,or even idling on a taxiway??? I'd think that even at bird strike distance it would sound more like Crack than Quack. :D

I'm a with you here, I deactivate the bird chirping/quacking as it does not make sense over a roaring engine and a closed cockpit.

Archived