Freeware European Airports Information for FTX

Nigelhj

Not sure whether this is the right place to post this one but only recently
 was I able to obtain the free-ware pack of European Airports for FTX and firstly would
like to thank all those who developed these airfields which have improved my
flying experience around Europe considerably.

Not having internet connection at home and also at first sight not knowing where exactly these airports are located i.e countries without looking them up before planning any flight I created a list along with details of the runways and airport elevation and using Microsoft Frontpage I edited all of them onto nobrief which is a HTML Document for knee pad.
The information as to runways, length of runway to be used, ILS Freq (if any available) are all listed on that particular airfield
equally all the freeware airfields are listed by country.

The only problem is as stated previously, I do not have internet at home and have to rely on my local library
therefore if anyone from ORBX believes that these airport lists might be of help to the Flight Sim Community here
then please let me know and advise how I can upload them to you.

The only downside to this regarding kneepad is that it overwrites any briefings (if you had any that is) and should you not want to go that way I can supply the list as an Excel Document instead but in having it on knee pad it means that you do not have to pause your flight to look at the map for airfield information unless you have more than one monitor. 

All that you have to do would be to drop the Document (nobrief) into the Uires Folder of FSX overwriting the original (or save the original elsewhere first) and it will be ready to access through the kneepad when selecting briefing menu

I can only get to the library Monday, Wednesday and Saturday mornings but even then only allowed 2 hours max so please be patient if you want a reply from me.

Screen shot below.

Kind regards

Nigel.

Example%20Knee%20Pad_zpspirntftu.jpg

Archived