I will not whine again!

jnes1021

For months I have posted Help comments when opening files ... and most of the responses were patient and understanding ... then came the crash of my computer and I had to reinstall all my FSX files ... andI was not looking forward to it .,.. but built into the computer was a download file that made everything easy ...   files extracted ... unzipped ... and stored with a touch of the mouse ...  

So happy that the old computer crashed ... but 10 hours into reinstalling I am getting all my files back ... much thanks to the Flightsim Shop for having all my purchases of file along with the FSS number, Date of purchase and the Passwords for each and every install ... 

I have done several complete reinstalls.

I have every installation file saved on an external hard drive.

I have made a text file in Word Perfect table of all order numbers, dates, and registration keys in region/IACO Code order.

That makes reinstalling pretty easy.  Time consuming, but all the files and data I need is at my fingertips.

Yes, yes, I know.  I could have made the list on a spreadsheet but I am not spreadsheet literate and have no desire to be.  But for you who do.

Noel

Archived