Is there a region that encompasses all North America?

dr6583

I read the guide, especially where it discussed the "seven" different regions and it mentions "seven" corresponding products.

One of the regions is NA.

But I can't find it anywhere on the website.  But it does show several different NA regions.  What product do I need to get the*all*of NA as the definitive guide suggests?  7 regions, 7 products, NA is supposedly one of them.  This is according to the definitive guide.

Or are the region products for NA split up (pacific northwest, central rockies, etc.?  This is what it appears to be on the website, but as mentioned the definitive guide contradicts this.

Can someone clarify?

Darrell

Good day Darrell,

What I believe the guide is referring to is the upcoming Open Landclass NA package. It will cover all of North American with fine-tuned landclass and new custom textures in conjunction with FTX Global and Vector. 

Beside that are the different NA regions which you've noted on the website, these are smaller more detailed areas.

Cheers,

Alex

Good day Darrell,

What I believe the guide is referring to is the upcoming Open Landclass NA package. It will cover all of North American with fine-tuned landclass and new custom textures in conjunction with FTX Global and Vector. 

Beside that are the different NA regions which you've noted on the website, these are smaller more detailed areas.

Cheers,

Alex

CEO's post said the 7 openLC regions are to be rolled out 2013/2014.  I found another post saying June 2014.  Yet another post says he will no longer give release dates, and basically not to ask.

Vaporware.  Gotta Luv it :)

Darrell

Vaporware.  Gotta Luv it :)

Darrell

Terminology dear boy, terminology.  Vapourware is not ORBX.  Delayedware we will accept, grudgingly.  

Michelangelo probably made the mistake of promising a finish date for the Sistine Chapel, a similar scenario of equally talented artists I'm sure you'll agree.  :blink:

Archived