Bahama's Airports

Since I am new here, and not sure if I'm in the right place, maybe someone can help me. I have P3D v2.5 with ORBX Global and Vectors, plus UTX 2.0 for P3D. The issue I seem to have is the Airports and buildings are surrounded by water as in the picture I added. I also have some airports like KSYR (Syracuse, NY) that the taxiways have the grass overlay on them. Hopefully someone can help.

My P3D Setting are as follows:

FXAA -off

MSAA - 4 Samples

Texture Filtering - Anisotropic 16x

Text Resolution - 2048x 2048

Hardware Tessellation is Enabled

VSync is on

No matter wheat my scenery settings are on it is the same

my system is an i7 3.4 GHz, 16 GB ram and a Nvidia GTX 750 Ti video card

2015-6-10_7-35-42-331.bmp

Hi there and welcome

You should post in the Vector support forum rather than here to get help.

Are you aware that UTX and Vector are doing more or less the same job for the US with the possibility (understatement) of conflicts between both  ? Have you the same problem if you shut off UTX  for instance ?

Hello Art,

I just had a look at KSYR, and seems good on my end. It would be worth making sure you do not have any residual files causing a conflict? Also a screenshot of particular areas that concern you along with coordinates please.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Richard,

Thanks again for the reply, just fired up P3d and since I removed UTX there are no issues with KSYR anymore, on the other hand MYXI (Scottland Cay), which is the attached picture from my original post, and MYCI (Colonel Hill) are still the same.

Art

• 1 month later...

Hello!

This is a missplaced airport issue. Obviously the location of the airports was missplaced by Microsoft at the first place when FSX was created. The outlines of the islands are correct. We are collecting these issues and are anticipating a complete solution at a later time.

Cheers!

Archived