Longview-Kimberly Ranch OG39

Tenpin

Beautiful scenery with ducks, a horse and people, but, always a but. There's an AI helo on the helicopter landing pad. Any chance of getting in moved north/south or someplace else.?

A nickle dime thing. The U S Forest Service logo on the Chevy pickup trucks, drivers side, is reversed. Need a mirror to read it. Course a person could just walk around to the passnger side and read what it says.

Cheers

The reversed texture thing is how FSX renders textures, a designer has to ensure that the texture files have them reversed so that they show up the correct way, same texture from a file placed on either side of and object will be reversed on one side unless someone makes a separate texture that is opposite.  Generally, for small items this is a pain and time consuming.

I believe Greg had to adapt another mdl and the result is that the texture sheets cant be altered ,they use the same tex for both sides but in the original Mdl the poly would have been flipped to correct this.

Not much I can do for you as I dont have the original model price you pay for converting some models I'm afraid, your the 1stto mention it

cheers

Ken

Archived