FTX Central default mode?

Hi guys, I'm extremely sorry for having to create a new topic for this silly little question, but it's just not very clear to me that's all.

When someone says "Set FTX Central to Default", what exactly does that mean?

Is it, set it to Global? Global with Hybrid? Or is there some other option that I am missing?

Cheers!

Hi guys, I'm extremely sorry for having to create a new topic for this silly little question, but it's just not very clear to me that's all.

When someone says "Set FTX Central to Default", what exactly does that mean?

Is it, set it to Global? Global with Hybrid? Or is there some other option that I am missing?

Cheers!

Hi RancidViper,

Setting it to FTX Global (hybrid or not) is the same as setting it to default as FTX Global replaces default.

Also, what is the context in which you are being told to set FTX Central to default?

Hi RancidViper,

Setting it to FTX Global (hybrid or not) is the same as setting it to default as FTX Global replaces default.

Also, what is the context in which you are being told to set FTX Central to default?

Hey thanks for the quick reply. Well I noticed that for some reason my Eagle Creek airport, the one that uses the Mid West Fly In mission has some issues. There are trees all over the water next to the airport. I don't know exactly when that happened, but I'm guessing it was after installing the NA Airports pack. So I just want to uninstall the pack, and install my new NA sceneries which I just recently bought, and then try the airport pack again. And I know it should be set to default when doing this so just wanted to clarify what that meant! ::)

Archived