PAHO-Homer...on sale...GRAB IT!

Orbx Flyer

....bought this, also  PAJN (bummed that it is not ready for P3D v2.x!), and KTVL (Lake Tahoe)

You know...33 percent off...buy three, get one for 'free'...you know....

Anyway....the promotion pictures do NOT do Homer and area justice.  Not even close to flying in the scenery!  YOU WANT THIS....on sale...go and get it...  The airport and area...is stunning!

P.S.  Southern Alaska a 'la 'fat', is required for this scenery, and the latest service pack installed...

Wow... :D

Yeah, I know, it's gorgeous - I got it recently too!  As for PAJN, it was announced recently by JV that the triples for the remaining Alaska/BC airports are under development by Turbulent, so hopefully they'll be available soon.

I concur . PAHO that I got this week is very well done indeed (Bravo Alex) , a great addition to beautiful SAK and a good complement to PAEN not far away. Now Alex, what about Valdez   ?

+1 for Valdez

Edit:

Or maybe Seward.  Or both.... ;)

Unfortunately I don't have Valdez or Seward coming up on the immediate list. I'll probably be making a return to Alaska (and/or Yukon!) in the future after I finish up a tiny little old airport in the lower 48.

Thanks for the compliments on Homer and I am glad to see it continue to be enjoyed!

Unfortunately I don't have Valdez or Seward coming up on the immediate list. I'll probably be making a return to Alaska (and/or Yukon!) in the future after I finish up a tiny little old airport in the lower 48.

Thanks for the compliments on Homer and I am glad to see it continue to be enjoyed!

It's great, Alex...I mean...really great...to take off from 22, and see the marina as you climb out...   In fact, I came back to the store because I wanted to top off Alaska...so beautifully done in region South Alaska. I now have PAJN and PAEN...because of your PAHO. They need to share the royalties with ya...lol. 

One comment...just my opinion here...is that the promo pictures really don't do the full scope of the purchase, justice. That spit and marina,..and the detail you created WITHIN it...should be a major highlight, especially since a fellow named Henrik, is populating the area with fabulous marine traffic!  He and his team are as talented putting traffic upon the waterways, as anything put to the air...incredible detail of the ships...and to see a fishing trawler leave PAHO's marina...as I did...was awesome immersion.  That as well...prompted me to grab the other two Alaska airports...   Better focus on your work's detail would be the suggestion for new pics.

Here's three pics from another site, that shows the fishing trawler, as well as a passenger ferry coming into your marina, with the fishing trawler, leaving for open sea!  Enjoy...

homer1.png

homer3.png

homer2.png

Archived