Vector roadway lights and city lights

Hello everyone, I was wondering if ou there was a way to config a file where only the Vector roadway lights and the other lights appear? Not the autogen buildings but just the roadway lights and city lights. Thank you and much help is appreciated. Regards, Rocky

Check the freebees Orbx page for Vector Lights configurator.

Any way you like'em you can make them that way.

OK thank you, i just downloaded it, but does it give the option for just the roadway lights and city lights, no buildings? i dont see it anywhere. Thats what i was asking. Again, In other words, when i have autogen on, i dont want any buildings, just the city lights and the roadway lights. thanks

It is for just the roadway lights , car brake lights, things like that......very effective when you get it set up the way you like, which is easy.

Ok, lets try this again. Is there a way to just have Road lights and city lights to just appear alone? I dont want any buildings, or trees, just the lights alone.

It is for just the roadway lights , car brake lights, things like that......very effective when you get it set up the way you like, which is easy.

Ok, lets try this again. Is there a way to just have Road lights and city lights to just appear alone? I dont want any buildings, or trees, just the lights alone.

Why not install it and see what it looks like.....then go from there ??

Archived