Download fail

Shrike

Order Number FSS0374236 27 Apr http://orbxftxeueghi110,zip/.  This is my order number for your FSX Southampton airport scenery.  I paid for the item on 27 Apr on the Just Flight Store site.

As you see I ordered it almost a month ago.  Despite repeated attempts the download failed. I reported the problem to Just Flight and received an acknowledgement E-Mail.

Last week I sent another E-Mail to the Just Flight store requesting progress on the issue.

I have received no reply.

Can you help

Shrike

Are you sure you ordered it from JustFligh Store? I don´t think they sell ORBX products and the ordernumber indicates it is bought from the FlightSim Store. Suggest you go to your account on the FlightSim Store and try to redownload it. I just tested downloading Southampton from my account (I have that scenery) and had no problems doing so. What downloader do you use?

Jack

the Swede in Spain

My mistake, it was the FlightSim store.

As for downloader, I've downloaded ORBX products from the same place with the same downloader (Free download Manager) in the past with no problem.

On the site the only download location I am offered is Global CDN1 and when I select it I just get  waiting notification from 1751mediafire.com.  It never connects.

I  used Internet explorer rather than Google Chrome and got it first attempt!!

Go figure

Thanks to those who offered assistance

Caching.  The bane of downloaders everywhere.  Causes so many unnecessary problems, including reputational ones for FSS!

Archived