ObjectFlow.dll Not Working for Select Airports

:smile: Hi All,

I get an error message when launching FSX-SE for EGHI, CYBD, CZST, PAKT and PAGS. I have a ton of other airports installed with no errors.

FSX-SE is the only FSX installed. Once I do not run the above ObjectFlow.dll programs, FSX-SE works just fine.

• I have the latest Orbxlibs (150331) installed through FTX Central2.
  • I have run ObjectFlowUpdate.exe from the Orbx/Scripts folder.
  • I have run the 4 simconnect.msi programs in the Simconnect SDK folder.

Here is a sample error message:

PAKT-error-message.jpg

Please help me figure out how to make FSX-SE accept those dll files ---

Thanks in advance, much obliged!

Best,

Lucky :smile:

///////////

I had this for a couple of airports. I selected yes to run anyway. Then once I was in FSX I closed it down and rebooted my PC. Next time I loaded it all was well.

I had this for a couple of airports. I selected yes to run anyway. Then once I was in FSX I closed it down and rebooted my PC. Next time I loaded it all was well.

That's correct, just select "Yes" and the modules will run as desired.

Thanks, guys, I did as you said, and it worked!!

Best,

Lucky :smile:

///////////

I too had this problem only for me when I clicked on yes and then the next window to run, my sim would crash. I click on no, the sim would start and I had people walking around and everything seemed fine. I started the sim outside steam from my desktop icon and I got the msg there is a object flow update and it let me run it for each airport I was having trouble with. I restarted it and it worked fine. I closed it and started it again from steam and no error msg. Guess maybe the thing to do is not start steam and then the sim, at least that's what ended up working for me.

I too had this problem only for me when I clicked on yes and then the next window to run, my sim would crash. I click on no, the sim would start and I had people walking around and everything seemed fine. I started the sim outside steam from my desktop icon and I got the msg there is a object flow update and it let me run it for each airport I was having trouble with. I restarted it and it worked fine. I closed it and started it again from steam and no error msg. Guess maybe the thing to do is not start steam and then the sim, at least that's what ended up working for me.

Thanks for that tip, ridinroun. In the meantime I have discovered that FTX VECTOR will not install correctly for me, and am now trying to figure out why.

Best,

Lucky

Sorry to hear about the problem with Vector. I would post the question expalining what is happening here in the fsx-se area. might get a quicker response than in the Vector area.

Hi ridinroun,

I sorted the matter out... I found that FTX Vector 1.2 is not a full installer (as Ed Correia implies) but a patch. We have to install FTX Vector 1.15 first.

Strangely, 1.15 is supposed to need 1.10 installed first and 1.10 is not available anywhere. Anyway, Vector works without the 1.10 install.\

Best,

Lucky

Hi Lucky

Go to your accounts page at the FSS and download from there version 1.2 as I am told that it is the full installer.

Kind regards

Ian

Thanks for that advice, Ian. I am going to take it.

Orbx has not made it evident that the version 1.20 on the support page is different from the version 1.20 on FSS (I'm saying this because the first is 5.31 GB and the second 6.6 GB). I wish they would, it would save many customers hours of distress.

Best

Lucky

////////

Archived