Hey Adrian..Where are You ?

Dibidut

Excuse me Adrian, but i can't contact You via email : support@flightsimstore.com, Trust me i have tryed.

I purchased OrbX 5 items  Transaction Receipt: Approved 02 May 2015 22:07:17 AEST . but havnt recived

the Cigars yet...so to speak. = No download links and Keys. 

Hope You are well.

Please contact me....cant wait for Norway mutch longer.

Thanks in advance

Henrik

Hey Henrik

It may be that you didn't hit that yellow button strong enough after the e-commerce company has accepted your dough, to finalize the transaction ;) ! 

Have you checked into 1/ your spam bin and 2/ your account at FSS to see if the products were not there ?

Good luck anyway.

Excuse me Adrian, but i can't contact You via email : support@flightsimstore.com, Trust me i have tryed.

I purchased OrbX 5 items  Transaction Receipt: Approved 02 May 2015 22:07:17 AEST . but havnt recived

the Cigars yet...so to speak. = No download links and Keys. 

Hope You are well.

Please contact me....cant wait for Norway mutch longer.

Thanks in advance

Henrik

No. In my case it did not.

Henrik, good luck.

Can you two gents please provide me with your case numbers please. I'll check out what's going on and see if I can get my sales support staff to get moving on a response.

Can you two gents please provide me with your case numbers please. I'll check out what's going on and see if I can get my sales support staff to get moving on a response.

Case #: 25659. Andres Bottino eventually resolved the problem after manually entering the order.

I also sent emails directly to you (email address in your profile) which went unanswered.

Jerry

Archived