Trouble scenery YMML

juansesito82

Good day, just bought last night YMML scenery but when run the auto installer it says is not working properly, or apparently I need something else before to run the scenery. I don't have the taxiways and also by mistake on scenery library there is one new area called canberra citi scape, making error when I run the fsx. really appreciate any staff to guide me on the correct step to run it.

Cheers.

Seb.

Order #FSS0376916

I don't know.  Perhaps one of the other support people can check your details... at the moment there's no indication that the order number is valid so sorry I cannot go further

Dear Juan Toro,

This email provides registration details for the Orbx Simulation Systems products you recently purchased at The FlightSim Store. Please keep this email in a safe place. We also recommend printing this email for future reference.

Order Number: FSS0376916

Order Date: 2015-05-03

[ORB-016] Orbx - FTX: AU YMML Melbourne International v2

If you require assistance with The FlightSim Store wrapper please go to our website at: http://www.flightsimstore.com/and click the link for Sales Support.

Technical support for Orbx products can be obtained at: http://www.orbxsystems.com

Kind Regards,

The FlightSim Store

Canberra Cityscape is not in the YMML download at all.  It must have come from somewhere.  

Do you have FTX Central on your desktop?  If yes, then you can get a list of installed sceneries via one of the menus.

Please provide a screenshot of the installed products, and of any error message that you get when you are installing or trying to run the scenery.

Also, YMML is designed to work with the AU scenery, a separate purchase from ORBX.  Not 100% necessary but excellent value for mony as you get an entire continent and access to the OZx freeware airfields etc.

Archived