N.California problem

Jon Clarke

Taking off from Fresno-Yosemite airport and heading right towards the mountains I get conflicting textures between the town and the mountains. Sometimes the area between the town and mountains looks like desert the next it is grassy. This is in Spring (todays date)This can happen if I change the "Vegetation" autogen setting from very dense to dense or to extremely dense. I thought that changing this setting would only adjust the amount of autogen trees and plants etc and not the proper grassy textures.

I have reinstalled N.California a couple of times now plus the SP1 and then run the orbxlibs. My Central setting is on NA but I keep getting these anomalies. I have also switched central settings from one region to another and back to NA to see if that helps but to no avail.

Any ideas? I dont really want to download N. California again as my Broadband is really slow.

I am trying to resolve it myself in case it is my error. Anyway I wish it was as easy to attach a pic in this forum as it is with other sections of the forum. If I click on "more reply options" here i do not get the "Attach" option"

I am trying to resolve it myself in case it is my error. Anyway I wish it was as easy to attach a pic in this forum as it is with other sections of the forum. If I click on "more reply options" here i do not get the "Attach" option"

Yeah, you need to have an account with a picture service, though once you do it's very easy.  There's details here how to set one up - took me about 2 minutes including the confirmation, and after that it's just drag-and-drop.

Archived