FTX EU England 130 won't install

owen

I have purchased Orbx FTX EU England 130 from flightsimstore.com and have downloaded it onto my computer, however when I come to install it I get passed the unwrapping stage but then when the installation comes, it whizzes straight through it and then I find that it hasn't installed what so ever. I have repeated the installation just to see whether it finally works but no luck, the same issue happens every time. I have downloaded the FTX Orbx Library and FTX Central which fails to display EU England in the selection menu, therefore I came to the conclusion that the EU England just doesn't install. I would really appreciate it if someone could help.

do you have fsX with SP1+SP2 or the Acceleration pack installed ?

do you have Administrator rights ?

do you have excluded your fsX install from continuous scanning by the Anti Virus program ?

did you install the sceneries by right clicking the .exe and select to "Run as Administrator" ?

does your fsX install reside on it's own drive or is it in it's basic location under programs on the C drive ?

Thanks for your responses.  In answer to them:

- I have fsX with SP1+SP2 installed

- Yes I have Administrator rights

- I have excluded fsX install from continuous scanning by the Anti Virus program

- I have tried installing the sceneries by right clicking the .exe and select to "Run as Administrator", but there is no difference as I have Administrator rights

- FSX is running on a sectioned hard drive on a Mac using Bootcamp.  I've not had any problems before installing FSX add ons.  It is intsalled on the c: drive, under Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games

- I have 5gb of free space available

Also what is strange is that I can't install Orbx FTX EU England 1.30 but I have somehow managed to download and install the Orbx FTX EGKA Shoreham add on.

Thanks for your responses.  In answer to them:

- I have fsX with SP1+SP2 installed

- Yes I have Administrator rights

- I have excluded fsX install from continuous scanning by the Anti Virus program

- I have tried installing the sceneries by right clicking the .exe and select to "Run as Administrator", but there is no difference as I have Administrator rights

- FSX is running on a sectioned hard drive on a Mac using Bootcamp.  I've not had any problems before installing FSX add ons.  It is intsalled on the c: drive, under Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games

- I have 5gb of free space available

Also what is strange is that I can't install Orbx FTX EU England 1.30 but I have somehow managed to download and install the Orbx FTX EGKA Shoreham add on.

Hi,

I guess 5GB left are not enough as the deployed content of FTX ENG is about 5.8GB.

Archived