FTX-EU England will not load

Rogals

Hi,

I have purchased FTX-EU England as I was told that it can be used on its own without having Global on my computer yet. However when I go to run it I get to the Welcome screen, Click the Microsoft FX button (it is lit by default) and then I get a box saying.

Radio Buttons 01>on next, Line 10:argument 2 must be of type string.

Stack traceback 1:[radio Button 01> on next line:10 in main chunk.

Can you please help me with this, am I doing something wrong

Hi there,

indeed, EU England is completely stand-alone meaning you don't need Global or anything else for it.

What sim are you trying to install EU ENG into, FSX boxed or Steam, P3Dv1 or v2? The message indicates that the installer can't find the required Windows registry entry so either you don't have a proper installation of your simulator or, if you're installing into P3Dv2, not the correct EU ENG triple installer.

Cheers, Holger

Could you please be so kind and state as of which SIM we are talking ?

fsX, fsX:SE or P2Dv2.x

Also some info on your system setup and OS could be beneficial to determine your issue

make sure that:

all your system software is up to date, this applies for .Net Framework, Drivers, Operating system etc etc

you have Administrator rights

that your fsX install resides on it's won partition or Drive

that your install is exempt from continuous scanning by the Anti Virus software

make sure to kill off all not needed processes, have a read here => www.blackviper.com

always when installing addons to right click and select to "Run as Administrator

edit: Holger was faster ........ AGAIN 8)

Archived