Problem with Registration key

Greek_Beret

I downloaded FTX AU Blue from flightsimstore. After following the set up guide and added the order date and registration key I get an error wrong registration key..I checked it again again I copy and pasted the registration number and still the same....to top my frustration even further I have not received 1 email from the flightsimstore acknowledging my purchase (although they send one e mail welcoming me after registering) or giving me advise of what is the problem after I send them an email explaining the problem.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or does anyone else have a similary experience?

Does the flightsimstore back their sales in a timely fashion or did I make a mistake using them.

HI there,

Apologies for the delay in your email. The server is getting completely swamped and the e-commerce platform is under immense load.

Please follow this link and follow the instructions exactly: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=1192.0

Post back here if it solves your problem. If not, we'll work through your issue and get FTX in your hands ASAP!

John thanks for replying so quick..I tried what you suggested but no difference. Its gives me an error 30. I already open a ticket with Flight sim store but have not heard anyting yet and its been a couple of hours but I should have realised from the amount of eager simers and your fine product they would be swamped. I will wait and check back again.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your patience and forgiving attitude. The FSS servers crashed due to the demand - they are now back up and Adrian is working his butt out working through the support tickets. I can assure you we will get your copy of FTX to you today, you have my word on that :)

John Everything is working fine I recieved the email from Adrien and got to fly around in some of the greatest scenery I have flown in (besides on a real aircraft)...I think you should adopt the FSX moto "as close as it gets" simply amazing!

Thanks again for you immediate response...it shows your commitment to your customers besides producing a superior product

Archived