FTX global error "terrian.cfg missing"

Jayflyer2015

I installed FScence4X into P3d. Now I am trying to install FTX Orbx Global. During the install, after the backup, I got a error saying can't find the Terrian.cfg", in my P3d folder. I was not given a chance to browse for the folder. It just said continue or quit. I contiuned but the program won't load now. I am assuming that FScence4X overwrite or moved something. I plan to contact them but I was wondering if it' possible to fix this problem.

I installed FScence4X into P3d. Now I am trying to install FTX Orbx Global. During the install, after the backup, I got a error saying can't find the Terrian.cfg", in my P3d folder. I was not given a chance to browse for the folder. It just said continue or quit. I contiuned but the program won't load now. I am assuming that FScence4X overwrite or moved something. I plan to contact them but I was wondering if it' possible to fix this problem.

Hi Jayflyer2015,

Can you please add your order number for FTX Global?

For instructions on how to do that, please see this thread: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Okay I am totally not sure if this is working or not. I downloaded the libariy and did all the updates. Then I loaded p3d and it ran fan. Haven't set up the controls yet so I couldn't see much of the terrian. But what I saw looked fine. I remember when I put global in fsx I couldn't really tell much of a difference. So unless something else happens I am just going to call this fixed

Archived